WELCOMEPLEASE READ CAREFULLY INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE STARTING THE APPLICATION PROCESS
- Think of a Username and Password which you will use during the application process.
- Ensure you remember the selected Username and Password. These will be used during the application process to get your Application Status.
- Enter the Username and Password to Login.
- After successful Login, complete the Application Form and submit.
- After successful submission of the completed application form, you will receive an Invoice Number displayed on your screen and sent in your email account as well.
- The Application Fee is 10,000 TZS. The fee is Non-Refundable.
- After getting the Invoice Number:
- If you selected Dar es Salaam OR Mwanza Campus go to any NMB branch and provide your cash with the invoice number to the teller.
- You can also pay using Tigo Pesa, M-Pesa or AirtelMoney.The following are steps to pay bills/fee using mobile operators: Vodacom M-Pesa
- Dial *150*00#
- Choose Option 4 --- Pay by M-Pesa(Lipa kwa M-Pesa)
- Choose Option 4 --- Enter Business Number (Weka namba ya kampuni)
- Enter Business Number (Weka Namba ya Kampuni) --- 888999
- Enter Reference Number (Weka Kumbu kumbu ya Malipo)
- Enter your pin (Weka namba yako ya siri)
- Confirm payment (Thibitisha malipo) Tigo Pesa
- Dial *150*01#
- Choose Option 6 --- Huduma za kiedha
- Choose Option 1 --- Tigo pesa kwenda Benk
- Choose Option 2 --- NMB
- Choose Option 1 --- Ingiza namba ya Kumbukumbu(Inv. Number)
- Enter Amount (Ingiza kiasi)
- Enter pin to confirm (Ingiza namba ya siri kuhakiki) Airtel Money
- Dial *150*60#
- Choose Option 5 --- Pay Bills(Lipia Bili)
- Choose Option 4 --- Enter Business Number (Ingiza Namba ya Kampuni)
- Enter Business Number (Namba ya kampuni) --- 888999
- Enter Reference Number (Kumbu kumbu ya malipo).
- Enter Amount (Kiasi)
- If you selected Dodoma OR Mbeya Campus go to any CRDB branch and provide your cash with the invoice number to the teller.
- If you forget the Invoice Number you may Login and Click on the Get Application Status link and check it.
- Remember to Login to check your Application Status by Clicking on the Get Application Status link.
Your Form Four Index Number and any other used Certificates should be VALID as they will be verified before you are admitted.
INVALID NUMBER WILL LEAD TO REJECTION OF YOUR APPLICATION
For any problem, please contact Admission Office for support.
For Dar es Salaam Campus
Phone: +225 713589795
For Dodoma Campus
Phone: +225 754940660
For Mwanza Campus
Phone: +225 786829099
For Mbeya Campus
Phone: +225 755569772 / +225 672220884